The entry fee for the competitive race includes the following services:
- technical and medical assistance
- liability insurance
- official participation medal for classified athletes
- GUARANTEED race package only for those who register ONLINE (for those who register on site while stocks last)
- Technical T-Shirt, reserved for those registered online by 31 May, with a size to be chosen according to the order in which they are presented at bib collection, while sizes last. *
- race pectoral
- timing service
- refreshments along the route
- final refreshment on arrival
- bag storage
*For production reasons, the technical T-shirt is included in the race packet only for those who have paid their fee by 31 May.
In the case of payment by bank transfer, the date of crediting of the funds to our current account will be used, not the date of the transfer.
Bank transfer available until 20/05/2023.
Athletes registered in Italy
According to the “Rules for the organization of events” issued by FIDAL, athletes registered in Italy can participate only if they are 18 years old or older and meet one of the following requirements:
- athletes who are members of FIDAL affiliated clubs by 2023 After registration, the organiser will directly check the validity of the FIDAL membership through the federal database;
- Athletes in possession of Runcard 2023 (valid as sports insurance and permission to compete), limited to persons aged 20 years and over. After registration, athletes must send through the online registration system to the organization:
- a scan of your valid Runcard
- a scan of the medical certificate of agonistic fitness specific for athletics on ASL forms.
- The Runcard can be subscribed to on the official FIDAL Runcard website.
Athletes not registered in Italy
Italian/foreign athletes not registered in Italy may participate, limited to persons aged 18 years and over who meet one of the following requirements:
- athletes with membership of clubs affiliated to Foreign Athletics Federations recognized by the IAAF. After registration, athletes must send a scan of their valid IAAF membership card to the organization through the online registration system.
- athletesin possession of FIDAL Runcard After registration, athletes must send through the online registration system to the organization:
- a scan of your valid Runcard
- a scan of the medical certificate of agonistic fitness specific for athletics on forms approved by the Italian Federation. The medical certificate for non-resident foreigners can be issued in their own country, but the same examinations required by Italian law must have been carried out:
- medical examination;
- complete urinalysis;
- electrocardiogram at rest and after exercise;
- The Runcard can be subscribed to on the official Fidal Runcard website.
- The approved medical certificate forms can be downloaded from here: Medical certificate forms
At the moment of the bib collection it is compulsory to show the original of the medical certificate and give a copy of it to the organization.
For more information, read the rules or consult the website www.runforthewhales.it