SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PARTICIPATION FEE
The participation fee includes:
- souvenir T-shirt – limited to members who have regularly paid the registration fee by April 30th,
- participation number,
- recovery in case of abandonment,
- pasta party
- The SILVER quota allows you to start from the grids from number three to number six, according to the bib number assigned.
- In case of payment by bank transfer, the date of crediting of the funds to our current account will be used, not the date of the transfer.
- The deadline for online registration is May 25.
- It will be possible to register the day before the race directly at the starting location.
The possession of a valid membership card or licence issued by the cycling federation of one’s own country which is a member of the U.C.I. or of an Italian sports promotion body recognised by the Italian Cycling Federation is a compulsory requirement.
Participation is subject to regular possession of the following requirement:
- for athletes who are members of the FCI or a sports promotion body: certificate of fitness for competitive cycling (certificates for other types of sport such as triathlon, duathlon, athletics, etc. are not valid);
- for subjects who are Italian residents but are not members of the FCI or of sports promotion bodies: certificate of fitness for the practice of sports activities of particular and high cardiovascular commitment (as per Ministerial Decree of 24.04.2013) – as per the downloadable model
- for foreign residents: certificate of eligibility to participate in competitive cycling races also issued by a doctor in the country of residence – as per the downloadable model (or equivalent);
- The possession of a sports card can be considered an alternative to the verification of the possession of a regular and adequate certificate only in the case of a sports card bearing the DataHealth logo together with the expiry date of the certificate of fitness for competitive cycling.
Therefore, the event is open to
- Italian amateur cyclists with F.C.I. membership in possession of medical fitness for competitive cycling.
- Italian amateur cyclists who are members of sports promotion bodies that have signed the agreement with the FCI for the year 2022
- Italian amateur cyclists registered with sports promotion bodies who are in possession of the Bike Card, to be presented together with the card of their own body.
- to foreign cyclists in possession of the UCI licence valid for the year 2022, issued by their own National Cycling Federation
- to Italian and foreign cyclists who request a F.C.I. day card, presenting a medical certificate for competitive cycling and the declaration of ethics, the forms for which are available on the official website of the event www.milano-sanremo.org.
Cyclists included in the Master Gold category (see FCI list) are not admitted to the event; professionals, elite (men and women) and under 23s are admitted for promotional purposes only and will not be admitted to the final time table and will not receive a participation diploma.