SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PARTICIPATION FEE
The participation fee includes:
- souvenir T-shirt – limited to members who have regularly paid the registration fee by April 30th,
- participation number,
- recovery in case of abandonment,
- pasta party
- The GOLD quota allows you to start from the first grid.
- In case of payment by bank transfer, the date of crediting of the funds to our current account will be used, not the date of the transfer.
- The deadline for online registration is May 25.
- It will be possible to register the day before the race directly at the starting location.
The possession of a valid membership card or licence issued by the cycling federation of one’s own country which is a member of the U.C.I. or of an Italian sports promotion body recognised by the Italian Cycling Federation is a compulsory requirement.
Participation is subject to regular possession of the following requirement:
- for athletes who are members of the FCI or a sports promotion body: certificate of fitness for competitive cycling (certificates for other types of sport such as triathlon, duathlon, athletics, etc. are not valid);
- for subjects residing in Italy but not registered with the FCI or sports promotion entities certificate of suitability for the practicè of sporting activities with a particular and higho cardiovascular commitment (as per Ministerial Decree of 04.24.2013) – as per the downloadable model
- for foreign residents: certificate of eligibility to participate in competitive cycling races also issued by a doctor in the country of residence – as the downloadable model (or equivalent);
- The possession of a sports card can be considered an alternative to the verification of the possession of a regular and adequate certificate only in the case of a sports card bearing the DataHealth logo together with the expiry date of the certificate of fitness for competitive cycling.
Therefore, the event is open to
- to Italian cyclists registered with the F.C.I. for the current year
- to Italian cyclists registered by sports promotion bodies who have signed the agreement with the FCI for the current year
- Italian amateur cyclists registered with sports promotion bodies who are in possession of the Bike Card, to be presented together with the card of their own body.
- to foreign cyclists in possession of the UCI license valid for the current year, issued by their National Cycling Federation
- to Italian and foreign amateur cyclists who request the activation of a F.C.I. card
Professionals, elites (men and women) and under 23 are not admitted to the event. They are admitted exclusively for promotional purposes and will not be admitted in the final times table and will not be able to receive the participation diploma.